View Single Post
Old 12-11-2012, 06:56 PM   #92
4691mls
Wizard
4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: ALL DEVICES ARE STOCK: Kobo Clara, Tolino Shine 2, Sony PRS-T3, T1
thanks, but I use the NC library, not Brooklyn.

I had a bookmark saved for the full version, but even clicking that brings me only the
mobile version. Also tried googling NC Digital Library and clicking on the result but it still gives me the mobile version.

I thought I had found a nice workaround - use the mobile site, which still has list view, to browse and check out, then use the full site to download - but now I can't get to the full site. Since the mobile site will not let me download the book onto my PC, I won't be able to download the book until I can take my Sony reader someplace that has wifi. (I've asked for a wifi router for Christmas, but until then, I don't have wifi at home).
4691mls is offline   Reply With Quote