View Single Post
Old 12-05-2012, 11:02 PM   #3
DuaneAA
Connoisseur
DuaneAA ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuaneAA ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuaneAA ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuaneAA ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuaneAA ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuaneAA ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuaneAA ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuaneAA ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuaneAA ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuaneAA ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuaneAA ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Samsung Galaxy Note 3 & Kindle Fire HDX
I have used FLAG mentioned above and it works very well to pull down whole stories. I use it with my Kindle and you have to sideload the resulting files, but it is easy. It should work just as well for ePUB.

These days I mostly read on my Android phone. I use an app called Fanfiction Reader that pulls down entire stories to read offline. It will supposedly also check for updates to stories you have already downloaded, but I haven't used that feature much.

Duane
DuaneAA is offline   Reply With Quote