View Single Post
Old 11-22-2012, 10:03 AM   #78
John F
Grand Sorcerer
John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Glo HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by WT Sharpe View Post
There's no way I know of that I could reserve it so you could edit it. You'll just have to be Johnny on the spot (no pun intended) on the 20th of each month to claim an early spot. I usually put this thread up right after midnight on the 20th, although this month I had been working for hours on some graphics for the upcoming contest (animating some things ravenne had uploaded) and just couldn't stay awake any longer.
Sounds good. If I'm third or fourth, I'll do the overdrive links. I wasn't planning on doing the overdrive links for Classics, as they should be in the PD anyway.
John F is offline   Reply With Quote