View Single Post
Old 11-15-2012, 02:52 PM   #10
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by jswinden View Post
I would check with CS about that. It could just be that the book was withdrawn by the publisher, which would be unrelated to DL times, or some other issue. To limit DLing to 6 times would totally negate the concept of a Cloud. Hell, some of the folks who bought Paperwhites had nearly that many of them sent trying to get a good one. They would have maxed out on DLs in a hurry. And others have had at least 6 factory resets over the many kindles they have owned.
Even if the publisher removes it. You still have access to the book in your archive. I can't even began to tell you how many books I own that either had the ASIN changed or were removed. I still can download them without a problem.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote