View Single Post
Old 10-09-2012, 07:28 AM   #15
darksaber35
Banned
darksaber35 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darksaber35 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darksaber35 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darksaber35 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darksaber35 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darksaber35 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darksaber35 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darksaber35 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darksaber35 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darksaber35 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darksaber35 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: a dead as PARROT Kindle keyboard 3G,NEXUS 7 and Proud Of It
Quote:
Originally Posted by afv011 View Post
The Nexus devices (with the exception of the Nexus One) do not have SD card slots. On the Nexus 7 you can use USB sticks or SD cards via adapters with an USB OTG cable though.
http://youtu.be/fZ7nlsAYZ2o

As afv011 said,that's a thing of the past and best of all you don't need any rooting to access USB memory cards,sticks or portable hard drives.

Not only that but the NEXUS MEDIA IMPORTER also allows other devices like the Galaxy Nexus , Motorola Xoom to expand there storage easily .It also Works with conflict with the Samsung S3 , Archos G9 and supports FAT16,FAT32,NTFS memory storage devices.

The developer has accomplished something no other has by bringing a very cheap and easy to use App to devices that could only have expanded there storage before by rooting.So he deserves some credit and has sold well over 50,000++ of his Apps so far.

I for one have 73gb of storage (using my Sandisk 64GB Ultra)when i leave the house and could easy take more if i took my 16gb Sandisk slice USB stick or 16GB SDHC card out of my camera too and nearly every one these days has a USB memory stick or card lying around the house

When i fly out to hong kong in December im taking my nexus 7 + my 500gb external hard drive (full of media )+64gb usb memory stick with me instead of my clunky laptop and saving valuable luggage space and weight

$2.99
https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...importer&hl=en

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2012-10-09-11-59-06.png
Views:	274
Size:	128.9 KB
ID:	93739  

Last edited by darksaber35; 10-09-2012 at 08:01 AM.
darksaber35 is offline   Reply With Quote