View Single Post
Old 08-16-2012, 03:22 PM   #3
geertm
Guru
geertm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geertm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geertm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geertm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geertm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geertm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geertm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geertm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geertm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geertm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geertm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura One
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarsnake View Post
Hi everyone

I am looking at purchasing Nook, but I want to make sure it will do what I need it to do.

Can Nook open files from USB flash memory that were not purchased from B&N? Say I have a book in ePub format, can read it using Nook, without having to crack or root the device?

Or is Nook only intended to read books purchased from B&N?

Thanks in advance and thank you for your time.
You can read ePub books with Adobe DRM and ePub books without DRM.
The Nook can read all ePub books, except those from the Apple ibooks store (because Apple uses its own DRM).
geertm is offline   Reply With Quote