View Single Post
Old 07-25-2012, 06:09 AM   #40
geoffwood
Addict
geoffwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geoffwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geoffwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geoffwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geoffwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geoffwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geoffwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geoffwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geoffwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geoffwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geoffwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K4NT+K4T+PRST1
Quote:
Originally Posted by twobob View Post

Bait and switch. Simple.

I buy something, I expect it to be what I bought. T+Cīs be damned.
That's not Bait and Switch, but it is BS.

Where was the "bait"? Where did Amazon ever "bait" you with a promised higher level of service? Where did they promise Free unlimited global data for life?

The service changed, but to a reasonable level that is fully inline with their intent, and with reasonable expectations, at the time of the original sale. It's an eReader, you can buy books on it, you can check Google and Wikipedia on it. You can still do all of that, anywhere in the world.

The sense of entitlement that people have is just amazing. You paid next to nothing for the service, but expect the world, literally, in return.
geoffwood is offline   Reply With Quote