View Single Post
Old 01-12-2012, 11:09 AM   #6
veetveetmano
veetveetmano began at the beginning.

Device: sony prs 600
First of all is want to say to all you guys, As it turns out i really had fucked up my sony prs 600 and the way i did was while i was updating the firmware I removed the USB cable from the reader as my antivirus was going to isolate the updater,
and then the trouble began because connection again to the computer was of no use as it was stuck as "firmware update did not complete successfully please try again" even removing the battery was not a help the screen remained the same, after lot of searching on the net I came to this particular post where "mstroz"(one of this forums member) said that he had pushed the reset button more then 10+ time while it was not connected to computer, and then after when i tried to turn it on it came to boot screen and got stuck but now i had hope because it was going some where then i connected to PC downloaded a new updater from sony's website and away it went in just 20 seconds.. it was brand new and then i tried the Russian hack for the clock and that also went great (by the way it was piece of cake) so now i have clock on the right hand bottom of the screen.... many many thanks to all guys out there hope this will help some one

Last edited by veetveetmano; 01-12-2012 at 11:18 AM.
veetveetmano is offline   Reply With Quote