View Single Post
Old 11-27-2011, 11:43 PM   #2
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by kensanwaychen View Post
Hey all,

I have an older Kindle (purchased around July 2011) and it has a tendency to freeze.

This happens most frequently when I try to highlight text. It just stops there and I have to manually restart--sometimes it will say that it's adding new data on a blank screen and the it will repopulate the whole Kindle with all my titles, collections, etc., reappearing over time. This has started happening when I try to skip pages too quickly also.

Does this happen to anyone else? Any solutions? I'd prefer not to reformat my Kindle.

Note that this happened on a previous Kindle I owned, which I got replaced, but it's happening on this one as well obviously.

Thanks,
Ken
Copy the clippings.txt file over to your PC then delete the one on the Kindle and restart. See if that fixes it.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote