View Single Post
Old 11-16-2011, 11:58 AM   #10
rashkae
Wizard
rashkae ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rashkae ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rashkae ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rashkae ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rashkae ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rashkae ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rashkae ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rashkae ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rashkae ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rashkae ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rashkae ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by KoboNo View Post
And for those that will reply: All companies release, to some degree, buggy software. Yes this is true, however, if Microsoft released an update to Internet Explorer that lost all your bookmarks, what would your response be? If they released an update that removed your files (ebooks) from your storage device (Kobo), what would your response be? If they released an update that no longer recognized the devices that you plugged into your PC, what would your response be? And on top of that, when you contacted them to get help on the issue, what would your response be if it took them a month to solve the issue for you or, worse yet, they never replied to your issue?
Clearly you show a certain, how should I say, lack of experienced perspective with regards to Microsoft Updates. That being said, I'm sorry your Kobo experience hasn't been as stable as your PC. I think the KT is a reasonably good device at a good price, though there is better for those who want something a little pricier.
rashkae is offline   Reply With Quote