View Single Post
Old 09-10-2011, 12:43 PM   #1
iJn
iJn is kind to children and small, furry animalsiJn is kind to children and small, furry animalsiJn is kind to children and small, furry animalsiJn is kind to children and small, furry animalsiJn is kind to children and small, furry animalsiJn is kind to children and small, furry animalsiJn is kind to children and small, furry animalsiJn is kind to children and small, furry animalsiJn is kind to children and small, furry animalsiJn is kind to children and small, furry animalsiJn is kind to children and small, furry animals

Device: Kindle Touch
Overall Satisfaction with Kobo Touch?

This thread got me wondering what the overall satisfaction level is that people have had with their Kobo Touch. While no disrespect is meant to the author of the linked thread, I personally wouldn't call it junk. But then I've been fortunate enough to have used mine every day for the month I've owned it without problem, and I'd imagine most satisfied users don't create threads saying as much.

So I thought a simple poll could be useful. I've narrowed it down to three options so as not to dilute the intended goal.
iJn is offline   Reply With Quote