View Single Post
Old 07-11-2011, 07:22 PM   #63
jackastor
Wizard
jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iphone stanza, kobo touch,ASUS TF300,KOBO GLO, Kobo Aura HD, Kobo Mini
Quote:
Originally Posted by G0AT View Post
This.

I find that many of EldRick's posts includes criticisms that make every little gripe seem like the end of the world, with a tone that seems like an outright attack on whatever product he is discussing. This leads to some people dropping the "troll" bomb, and others trying to viciously defend the subject product. However, I have seen several posts where EldRick offers very balanced, constructive criticism and helpful comments.

So, basically, I think it would benefit the forum greatly if EldRick and others would take a little more care in constructing their thoughts and respondents would take a short breather before responding to posts that they may consider inflammatory. That would allow all of us to help product developers and eReader users more effectively, and be helped ourselves.
Fair enough, point well made.
jackastor is offline   Reply With Quote