View Single Post
Old 06-18-2011, 12:33 AM   #306
senjoli
senjoli has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austensenjoli has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austensenjoli has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austensenjoli has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austensenjoli has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austensenjoli has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austensenjoli has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austensenjoli has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austensenjoli has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austensenjoli has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austensenjoli has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austen

Device: Kindle PW, and HD8, Kobo Clara HD, Nook Glow
Quote:
I can't say no to any Fictionwise coupon 40% or higher. I can't say no to my favorite authors. I can't say no to any even slightly enticing freebie. AllRomance eBucks rebates, Books on Board rewards, I'm too weak to fight them.

It's been two days since I last purchased. My hope is to make it a week. I don't count the freebies, even though, deep down, I know they are a part of my problem.
OMG! I read your post and thought to myself "hmm I have to buy my free ebook from AllRomance by tomorrow and the SBT Bookclub book before I lose the discounts."

I've gotten to the point where I refuse to count my TBR pile. I read the DearAuthor.com blogs everyday and thing too. myself of I have to have that book too (even though I bought 4 yesterday). Then my local library had me sign up for for chapter-a-day with Suzanne Beecher so each week I think I need that book too.

It's getting so bad I've discovered I bought some of the same books from Sony store and BooksonBoard.
senjoli is offline   Reply With Quote