View Single Post
Old 06-15-2011, 05:29 PM   #10
AnemicOak
Bookaholic
AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini 4, AuraHD, iPhone XR +
Quote:
Originally Posted by CTH View Post
Just so that I got this correctly, if I get a kindle DX from for example Best Buy in the US, it would be exactly the same as the one I would get if I order it from the Amazon site to sweden?
The only difference is the one from Best Buy will have a US style wall plug adapter that the USB cable can plug into while the one ordered from Amazon to Sweden will just have the USB cable but no plug adapter. (at least that's how ith works with the K3)
AnemicOak is offline   Reply With Quote