View Single Post
Old 01-17-2008, 06:42 AM   #24
tompe
Grand Sorcerer
tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage, Nexus 5, Kindle PW
Quote:
Originally Posted by geoelectric View Post
Well, which is where this started.

I've only run into a couple of books like TallMomof2 mentions, but they certainly are annoying when you find them. The .lit trick's a good one, I'll remember that. Still (and not to look a gift horse in the mouth--they're otherwise awesome) I wish mobi2mobi could add the EXTH header instead of just dealing with what's there.
Well it does add extra headers if needed but I just realized a possible bug when setting EXTH header information does not work if there is no EXTH header at all in the file. I will look into that. But that does not explain why the title could not be changed.
tompe is offline   Reply With Quote