View Single Post
Old 02-08-2011, 08:26 PM   #1
DragoCG
Graphic Novelist
DragoCG has never been to obedience school.DragoCG has never been to obedience school.DragoCG has never been to obedience school.DragoCG has never been to obedience school.DragoCG has never been to obedience school.DragoCG has never been to obedience school.DragoCG has never been to obedience school.DragoCG has never been to obedience school.DragoCG has never been to obedience school.DragoCG has never been to obedience school.DragoCG has never been to obedience school.

Device: kindle
Greetings from the Steel City

Just wanted to say hello to everyone in the group. I'm a proud father of two beautiful little girls and I do technology & medical video production for a living.

As a creative outlet I love to screenwrite, work in 3D (Maya & ZBrush) and I also write dark fiction novels. My first novel "A Lethal Inheritance" is now available at both Amazon and Barnes & Noble.

I grew up loving comic books and have strived to maintain that gritty feel of action and strong character development in my novel. For anyone who wants to learn more about it please feel free to check out the following links. The story has strong themes of family, honor, betrayal, and revenge. It is targeted toward adult audiences.

Amazon

Barnes & Noble

Your feedback is welcome. I look forward to spending time on this site and getting to know some of you.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	lethalCover.JPG
Views:	147
Size:	43.9 KB
ID:	66339  
DragoCG is offline   Reply With Quote