View Single Post
Old 12-24-2010, 06:03 PM   #10
sadievan
Wizard
sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite 2, iPhone, Kindle Fire HD 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by kacir View Post
Thank you developers for steady stream of improvements and enhancements. I each release I find something that makes me happy.

Today I found out that there is a new version 0.7.35 available. I have started downloading immediately.

The dialog panel for editing Book metadata was overhauled and I got a nice Christmas present. Now I can switch Book title and Author name with a single mouse click!

Have a Merry Christmas.
I second that. I am pretty new to all this ebook stuff and I really like Calibre. Glad I found it and this forum. Plus the developers are so willing to help out on this forum.

Carol
sadievan is offline   Reply With Quote