View Single Post
Old 10-02-2010, 06:02 PM   #5
etienne66
Groupie
etienne66 knows what is on the back of the AURYN.etienne66 knows what is on the back of the AURYN.etienne66 knows what is on the back of the AURYN.etienne66 knows what is on the back of the AURYN.etienne66 knows what is on the back of the AURYN.etienne66 knows what is on the back of the AURYN.etienne66 knows what is on the back of the AURYN.etienne66 knows what is on the back of the AURYN.etienne66 knows what is on the back of the AURYN.etienne66 knows what is on the back of the AURYN.etienne66 knows what is on the back of the AURYN.

Device: Kindle 2, PRS-600 Black, PRS-650 Red, Adam w/ Pixel Qi(pre-ordered)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Valloric View Post
Do four sentences on a wiki page that amount to "we should make something" constitute "preliminary work"? If that's true, I'm starting preliminary work on a space shuttle tomorrow.
Good point, but I would not expect them to be very far along on EPUBCheck3 before they determine what is going to be in EPUB3.

I looked at the code page for EPUBCheck1. It looks like they are working on 1.06. Still I wouldn't expect any major changes to their code until they really start work on EPUBCheck3. All the more reason to use FlightCrew.

Etienne66
etienne66 is offline   Reply With Quote