View Single Post
Old 07-19-2010, 06:40 PM   #1
clintbradford
Older ... slower ...
clintbradford once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.clintbradford once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.clintbradford once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.clintbradford once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.clintbradford once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.clintbradford once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.clintbradford once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.clintbradford once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.clintbradford once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.clintbradford once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.clintbradford once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.

Device: Kobo, Kindles 2/3/Keyboard/Fire/Fire HD, HDX.
GelaSkins - Quality?

If you had any reservations about ordering a GelaSkin for your Kobo because you weren't sure of the quality - let me assuage your fears:

They are quality stuff.

GelaSkin is using genuine 3M Controltac(tm) adhesive sheets. I am not familiar with the printing process involved, but the color/dyes used are beautiful. I ordered a "Starry Night" by Van Gogh for my Kobo. I knew ahead of time that I would NOT be using the GelaSkin for the back of the "textured" Kobo - but just wanted the front "frame."

In reality, my use of the GelaSkin is purely cosmetic. I would not be highly irritated if I was responsible for a minor scratch on the front frame of my Kobo. And my screen is protected with a Zagg Invisible Shield.

GelaSkin products are offered on the Kobo corporate "accessories" Web page. No, they are not offering ONLY the "front" piece for a Kobo - right now.

Clint Bradford
clintbradford is offline   Reply With Quote