View Single Post
Old 12-31-2015, 02:50 PM   #6
issybird
o saeclum infacetum
issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: H2O, Aura One, PW5
I delete books as soon as I've read them. My doohickeys just have to-read and currently reading books on them. And at that, it's only a fraction of my to-reads. I have about ten different reading classifications in my Calibre library and I generally have about 250 books in the top category on my reader. The rest can sit in Calibre until I shake things up, as I'm about to do for the New Year.

That's at least two years' reading and I don't see the point of loading more books onto a device, just because I can. Even with lots of shelves, it would become too much to scroll through when I'm looking for a next read. And while I could load another hundred or more books of equal appeal, eventually I'd get to the point where the books I was adding were somewhat to significantly less appealing than the ones already there, so what's the point?
issybird is online now   Reply With Quote