View Single Post
Old 01-14-2013, 07:31 PM   #802
Stitchawl
Opsimath
Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-650, iPhone 5, Kobo Glo, Sony PRS-350, iPad, Samsung Galaxy
It was suggested to me that I cut out potatoes, corn, and pasta if I wanted to lose weight. Potatoes weren't a frequent item on my menu, except the occasional Rosti, or fries once a month or so at McDs, so no problem. But do NOT try and take away my popcorn! I eat it almost every night. But the amount that I eat (less than 1/3 cup un-popped spread over three nights) amounts to almost nothing. Great snack food and low calorie if made without much oil. I have a special popcorn pot with a built-in stirrer that only needs one TBS of olive oil. It almost uses more calories to chew the popcorn than they contain!

Stitchawl

Last edited by Stitchawl; 01-14-2013 at 07:33 PM. Reason: EDIT: This is NOT the 'WhirlyPop' pan. I tried that but it was too flimsy, and didn't allow the steam to escape.
Stitchawl is offline   Reply With Quote