View Single Post
Old 08-04-2018, 04:41 PM   #13
haertig
Wizard
haertig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haertig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haertig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haertig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haertig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haertig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haertig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haertig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haertig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haertig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haertig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PW3, Fire HD8 Gen7, Moto G7, Sansa Clip v2, Ruizu X26
Quote:
Originally Posted by rcentros View Post
Make Barnes & Noble "great again?"
I'd go for that. Their first step would have to be re-enabling me to download the Nook books I purchased so I could keep local copies as backups (you know, in case B&N goes under, as we see could quite well happen). I did manage to get most of my books downloaded as local copies by jumping through all kinds of hoops, but I won't give B&N the time of day until they make it universally easy to download/backup your purchases. Anything less, and I'm not going to be one of the mourners shedding tears when they pass.
haertig is offline   Reply With Quote