View Single Post
Old 12-04-2017, 06:34 PM   #456
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by DNSB View Post
I like the bezel on my KA1, it lives in a case and I very often hold it singlehanded. The one time I held a Glowlight 3, the bezel was way too large for me but that was outside a case. The other issue is that I don't live in the USA which makes any B&N product a non-starter.
The bezel of the nG3 is larger than the nook STR. It's almost big enough to fit a 6.8" screen.

Nook GlowLight 3 – 6.93" x 5" x .38"
The New Kobo Aura H2O - 5.08" x 6.77" x .35"

Last edited by JSWolf; 12-04-2017 at 06:39 PM.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote