View Single Post
Old 09-30-2017, 08:51 PM   #3
varu
varu knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'varu knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'varu knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'varu knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'varu knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'varu knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'varu knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'varu knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'varu knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'varu knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'varu knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'

Device: Kindle PW2
OK, I've reflashed the main & diags kernels, reflashed the diags partition, and have access to diags once more. The first diags boot reformatted the /var/local partition as part of the boot process. I essentially followed the instructions in the new eMMC thread minus the uboot portions - everything checked out. Upon loading update_kindle_5.4.3.2.bin (which flashes successfully) and rebooting into main, it's once again sitting at the "spinner". What should I do next?

Last edited by varu; 09-30-2017 at 08:54 PM.
varu is offline   Reply With Quote