View Single Post
Old 11-22-2019, 12:17 PM   #6
j.p.s
Grand Sorcerer
j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: pb360
Quote:
Originally Posted by bookyboy View Post
Interesting - did you happen to have them side by side?

I'm combing through PW4 reviews that mention the Voyage and it's very much a mixed bag on the screen comparison discussion...I don't know what to make of it.
People see the same thing differently.

There are screen differences within the same model. Sometimes the differences within a model are larger than the differences between models.

I suspect that if you are struck by the Voyage screen compared to other e-ink readers, the PW4 won't look as good.

Your girlfriend should try to see a PW4 and decide whether it is good enough.
j.p.s is offline   Reply With Quote