View Single Post
Old 11-09-2019, 01:01 AM   #17
MGlitch
Wizard
MGlitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MGlitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MGlitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MGlitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MGlitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MGlitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MGlitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MGlitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MGlitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MGlitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MGlitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Forma
Quote:
Originally Posted by bonnerable View Post
Is there a patch to make the auto adjust earlier? 9pm is the first possible choice, would like to set it at 7pm. Hope kobo changes their implementation, in my phone & pc the seting is to put the bedtime & wakeup time (which i usually set at 7am & 7pm).
There isn't one, you can request it over in the patch request thread. Though I don't know how possible it is.
MGlitch is offline   Reply With Quote