View Single Post
Old 06-04-2016, 08:21 PM   #3
lensmann
Zealot
lensmann ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lensmann ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lensmann ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lensmann ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lensmann ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lensmann ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lensmann ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lensmann ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lensmann ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lensmann ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lensmann ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura One, Kobo Aura HD, Onyx Boox Max 2, ThinkBook Plus Gen 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Qushery View Post
ask me anything and I'll try to find the answer and demo the answer in my next video
Would you be able to demonstrate how the two readers compare in handling image-based PDFs (e.g. PDFs made from scanned pages)? I'm particularly interested in the speed with which pages change, and the ability to set contrast, etc, to usable levels. Many thanks!
lensmann is offline   Reply With Quote