View Single Post
Old 06-18-2008, 02:48 PM   #18
nrapallo
GuteBook/Mobi2IMP Creator
nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: REB1200 EBW1150 Device: T1 NSTG iLiad_v2 NC Device: Asus_TF Next1 WPDN
Quote:
Originally Posted by vinicius0881 View Post
thanks for your pointers!
it feels awesome! except for my card reader, which seems to be broken as i tried to read the sm card without success
i've already converted a pdf book to html and now i'm trying to put it in the card. is there a free alternative to the GEB eBook Librarian?
You can still use GEB Librarian (after the demo period), just don't have more than 3 ebooks in your ebook directory and it should transfer the .imp to your ebook reader.

However, GEBLibrarian will not help you getting the highlites from the SM card, so get that SM card reader fixed!
nrapallo is offline   Reply With Quote