View Single Post
Old 02-15-2019, 10:37 AM   #6
rashkae
Guru
rashkae ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rashkae ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rashkae ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rashkae ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rashkae ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rashkae ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rashkae ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rashkae ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rashkae ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rashkae ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rashkae ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura HD
Too bad the manual doesn't mention the little detail that holding the power button on a frozen Kobo for several seconds will force a shutdown. The only way to know you've successfully shutdown is to press and hold the power button again for 2 - 3 seconds, and the screen should finally change to the boot squares.

My Forma is, sadly, less than perfectly stable and I've become very familiar with this process. I need it roughly every 2 weeks.
rashkae is offline   Reply With Quote