View Single Post
Old 02-13-2019, 12:50 PM   #7
DNSB
Bibliophagist
DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura One, Aura H2O, Aura HD, Nexus 7 HD, iPad Air, Tolino epos
Quote:
Originally Posted by Incanus View Post
My question is: has anyone done such expansion to store a large ebook library, such as mine? And if so, how are the interface response time when switching between reading and either home screen, library, settings or search?
I used a 32GB uSD card in my Clara HD. I do notice some hesitation at times but I suspect that having the database larger than the RAM memory is the source of that issue when switching views or opening a new book. Search does not seem to be affected.
DNSB is offline   Reply With Quote