View Single Post
Old 02-12-2019, 06:05 PM   #56
ps67
Connoisseur
ps67 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ps67 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ps67 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ps67 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ps67 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ps67 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ps67 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ps67 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ps67 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ps67 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ps67 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite, Kobo Aura One
Quote:
Originally Posted by ebok View Post
I sideload some kepubs on my moded KA1 but the moment I click on the book it tells me something about adobe DRM and now I can't find them on the GUI. What is going on and how can I fix this? Cheers!
Do You use calibre? If yes what happens when You connect the Kobo to calibre? If there are some strange messages read them (corrupted database for example).

And what happens if You eliminate the books and sideload them again? You could also create them again before sideloading. This is to be sure that the issue is not with the books themselves.

I had a similar problem and the cause was a corrupted database (calibre told me it), so I had to do a logout from My Kobo id and sign in again. This generates a new database and all books from Kobo are downloaded again. Then You will sideload the others books (or not? may be they will remain on the Kobo, I don't remember). I hope Your problem will not need a logout but do not worry about it: it is boring but not painful.

And if You have a copy of the database You can install it again avoiding a log out (I never did it so it is better if somebody else help You in this case).

Last edited by ps67; 02-12-2019 at 06:19 PM.
ps67 is online now   Reply With Quote