View Single Post
Old 02-11-2019, 07:07 PM   #270
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo,Aura H2O,Glo HD,Aura ONE,Clara HD,Forma;tolino epos
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nothingness View Post
Yes, it is an Aura H2O, it says so in the options, about Aura H2O. Unfortunately, the new version of Kobo desktop is crap and don't show any informations about my ereaders anymore, and it doesn't look like it made the updates as well of their firmwares, so I will have to do that manually.
It would be better to look on the device for the current firmware version. It is on the Device information page of the settings. And if it isn't 4.12111, enable WiFi and do a sync.

It has been a couple of months since I tried, but the desktop application did do the firmware update for me the last time one was available. But, I don't remember the last time I looked at what information it has about the connected device.
[QUOTE
Mine can add an external SD card. And I bought one for it, must be the first.[/QUOTE]

Definitely the original. And there wasn't a Limited Edition version of that. It would have 4GB of internal storage unless someone upgraded it.
davidfor is online now   Reply With Quote