View Single Post
Old 02-11-2019, 07:32 AM   #50
kyrilson
Groupie
kyrilson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyrilson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyrilson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyrilson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyrilson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyrilson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyrilson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyrilson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyrilson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyrilson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyrilson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Voyage, Oasis, Kobo Glo HD,iPad Pro, Sony 350 and T2
Quote:
Originally Posted by koboy View Post
speaking as someone who is not the most technically minded slight understatement since i became aware of kepubify i use it all the time to convert from epub to kepub i find it's easy to use and very very fast to batch convert/excellent all rolled into one.

thank you. long may kepubify continue i'm looking forward to v3.

best wishes koboy
I tried kepubify last week but Calibre wouldn't import the updated kepub. So in order to load it to my Kobo, as far as I could figure out, I'd have to create a folder for the author on the Kobo itself and copy it over to match up with my other kepubs already on the ereader. This is a bit cumbersome. Is there an easier way?

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk
kyrilson is offline   Reply With Quote