View Single Post
Old 02-10-2019, 06:24 PM   #10
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo,Aura H2O,Glo HD,Aura ONE,Clara HD,Forma;tolino epos
Quote:
Originally Posted by yacoob View Post
As far as I can tell, everything displays correctly on the device. I have tried to add those books to Calibre, but they look scrambled on the desktop. For what it's worth, the structure seems to be there (TOC, chapters), it's just the text that's wonky. I'm not sure if it's encoding, font or DRM after all. I have Apprentice Alf's plugins installed, so I'd expect the DRM not to be a factor here.
Kobo uses their own DRM for purchased books. You need the Obok plugin from the Apprentice Alf package to deal with them.
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote