View Single Post
Old 02-10-2019, 01:33 AM   #7
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo,Aura H2O,Glo HD,Aura ONE,Clara HD,Forma;tolino epos
That's good to hear. And I have had the sleep problem as well. If the download gets interrupted, you don't need to do a repair again. As long as it started to download the books, it will have fixed the database entries. You can download the rest from the book list. Either tap any with "Download" as the status (handy to get a book quickly) or tap the menu icon at the top-right of the list and use "Download all". You can watch them download as the status changes to "Pending" and then "Downloading" with a progress bar.

And for curiosity, how many books have you bought? You said it would take several days to reload the books. I'm at 564 purchased, and I think that took less than two hours to download the last time I tried. Sideloading is a lot faster recently. 1000 books definitely take less than an hour and might be under 30 minutes.
davidfor is online now   Reply With Quote