View Single Post
Old 02-08-2019, 05:41 PM   #34
geek1011
Wizard
geek1011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geek1011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geek1011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geek1011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geek1011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geek1011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geek1011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geek1011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geek1011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geek1011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geek1011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Mini, Kobo Aura Edition 2, Moto G5
Quote:
Originally Posted by jackie_w View Post
Of course I realise that! I'm not completely clueless I don't believe I've ever expressed any concerns whatsoever about anything included in standalone kepubify. Standalone is standalone ...
Of course I should have realized that . I was making sure we were on the same page.

Quote:
... OTOH your earlier post was not at all clear (at least to me) about which current features you planned to include in a kepubify calibre plugin. Why would I not think you may be planning to include everything unless specifically excluded? Such as when you said:
Yes, I didn't clarify that well enough. I only intend to include features which will not conflict with features the driver has which are applied when sending an existing kepub to the device. I'll need to look into this as I implement it.

Quote:
Anyway, I've said enough for now. It was not my intention to pick a fight.
Lol, your opinion's always welcome.

This thread has really degenerated from a discussion about kepubs to kepub conversion tools to the upcoming kepubify Calibre plugin though...
geek1011 is offline   Reply With Quote