View Single Post
Old 02-08-2019, 04:27 AM   #2
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo,Aura H2O,Glo HD,Aura ONE,Clara HD,Forma;tolino epos
Holding the power button down for five seconds or so should trigger a shutdown. When that happens it will display the powered off screen. If the device has hung, holding it down for longer than that, will force a power off. I'm not sure how long is needed, but, I always say 20 seconds in the factory reset instructions. When you do this, the screen doesn't change.

And the manual I found on the Kobo support site, has instructions for turning the device off on page 59. The manual is at https://kbdownload1-a.akamaihd.net/m...erGuide-EN.pdf.
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote