View Single Post
Old 02-08-2019, 02:49 AM   #1
franklekens
Addict
franklekens ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.franklekens ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.franklekens ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.franklekens ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.franklekens ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.franklekens ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.franklekens ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.franklekens ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.franklekens ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.franklekens ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.franklekens ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Forma, Kobo Aura ONE, Kindle Oasis 2, Kindle Keyboard
Kobo Forma: how to reset?

Does anybody know how to (properly) reset the Kobo Forma? I don't mean a factory reset, just a restart.

It's not that I haven't managed to do so. But the how remains opaque to me, weirdly. What I've done is just pressed the on/off button for an unconscionable amount of time. Usually nothing happens. Then I release it, and press it again... and usually it will then restart.
But that's a little haphazard. What's the proper procedure?
As far as I can see, the Kobo online help pages only provide explanation about a basic reset for other moddels (with a hole you can press a paperclip iin) and for a factory reset (which is not what I want). Or did I overlook a help page?
franklekens is offline   Reply With Quote