View Single Post
Old 02-05-2019, 05:20 PM   #54
azayn
Connoisseur
azayn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.azayn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.azayn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.azayn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.azayn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.azayn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.azayn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.azayn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.azayn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.azayn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.azayn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, Kobo Mini, iPad Mini 4
Glad I found this thread because I missed the email from Kobo. I successfully updated my Kobo Mini from 3.4.1 to 3.19.5761 today. The Kobo Desktop app method didn't work but syncing from the device did the trick.

All of my sideloaded books are still intact. The new interface is cleaner and I now have the option to remove the footer from the book of ePubs which gives me a little more screen real estate.
azayn is offline   Reply With Quote