View Single Post
Old 02-04-2019, 02:47 PM   #8
badgoodDeb
Grand Sorcerer
badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Palms, K1-4s, iPads, iPhones, KV, KO1
Quote:
Originally Posted by cromag View Post
I have no trouble sleeping on a floor, and I only started using a pillow when I got married. We have a "sleep number" adjustable air bed. When my back begins to ache I know it's time to pump it up again.
Ditto! I do afternoon naps on the floor (as long as it has some carpet). And I have an older brand of adjustable air bed. It's nice to be able to pump it up as desired, AND it's nice an light when you are lifting corners to make the bed.

So yeah - pretty durn hard for me.
badgoodDeb is online now   Reply With Quote