View Single Post
Old 01-31-2019, 01:13 AM   #46
koboy
Guru
koboy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koboy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koboy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koboy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koboy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koboy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koboy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koboy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koboy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koboy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koboy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura, Mini, Touch, Amazon Kindle.
Quote:
Originally Posted by DNSB View Post
I did a factory reset on my Mini and it updated to 3.19.5761 over the air. I then updated it to 4.1.12111 (which it was on before the factory reset). Perhaps this weekend, I'll pop the internal uSD card out and see if it has had the recovery partition modified. If not, after Feb. 28th, you will need to use the Kobo desktop app after a factory reset.
ok. so you are saying after the 28th of Feb if i haven't already updated my Mini to firmware 3.19.5761 and i have to do a factory reset for whatever reason, i will still be able to update my Mini to firmware 3.19.5761 by using the Kobo desktop installed on my computer?

best wishes koboy
koboy is offline   Reply With Quote