View Single Post
Old 01-30-2019, 12:06 AM   #31
rcentros
eReader Wrangler
rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nooks, Kindles, Sonys, Kobos, Tolinos and others.
Quote:
Originally Posted by davidfor View Post
At this point, Kobo aren't offering an update to a 4.x firmware. I assume 3.19.5761 was chosen because it has the needed security updates, and, as they had previously released it for the Mini for the rakuten affiliate, they already had a tested release.
Okay. Thanks. Sorry for my confusion. I changed my affiliate several months ago so I could use sync to upgrade to 3.19.5761. Am I already where I need to be then? Was the email just a general notice to all Mini users regardless of their current firmware release? If so, I'll just turn the WiFi back on, and the Mini will continue to get access to the bookstore. The one Touch is at 4.12.12111, so I guess both of these are where they need to be for this security upgrade? (The second Touch is at 3.19, I believe.)
rcentros is offline   Reply With Quote