View Single Post
Old 01-29-2019, 10:58 PM   #29
rcentros
eReader Wrangler
rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nooks, Kindles, Sonys, Kobos, Tolinos and others.
I turned off the WiFi and won't use the Mini on the bookstore (like one of my Touches). (Until I know more about this anyhow. If it turns out that it's the same software with the new security protocol that wouldn't be a big deal.) I'll let the other Touch upgrade so I'll have access to the bookstore on one of my Kobos. I haven't gotten any news about the Sony T2 from Kobo yet, which is odd since it is connected to the Kobo bookstore.
rcentros is offline   Reply With Quote