View Single Post
Old 01-29-2019, 04:22 PM   #27
geek1011
Wizard
geek1011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geek1011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geek1011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geek1011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geek1011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geek1011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geek1011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geek1011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geek1011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geek1011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geek1011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Mini, Kobo Aura Edition 2, Moto G5
Quote:
Originally Posted by rjv View Post
Marianico, I'm pretty sure I can take the Mini apart, but not so sure that I can put it back together. Worst case scenario, it's what I'll have to try. The last firmware version that I saw was 3.4.1.
DNSB, I tried all of Kobo's methods for a factory reset, but I get no response on the screen, and the computer doesn't "see" the Kobo.
Thanks for the suggestions.
I've had this happen too before during an update. Unless you can get it to factory reset (which I doubt), you'll need to take it apart and reimage the sd card. It's not that hard to do. You just need a small screwdriver, and everything comes apart and goes together easily (easier than the newer models).
geek1011 is offline   Reply With Quote