Thread: Kobo Forma Case
View Single Post
Old 01-16-2019, 12:49 AM   #24
tracings
Enthusiast
tracings ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tracings ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tracings ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tracings ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tracings ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tracings ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tracings ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tracings ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tracings ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tracings ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tracings ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch, Nook HD, Nook Glowlight 3, Kobo Glo HD, Kobo Forma
kinda loving the official case

Santa brought me both the Forma and the official case in plum. So yes, it's pricey, but I didn't have to pay the price!

That said, the case is so light, and feels so nice in the hand, that I'm truly grateful that Santa didn't go cheap on this. It is truly the best case I've had, and I've been through official Nook cases, generic Rocket cases, and a couple of cases I made from old hardback books. I have no use for the "stand" component, so I haven't evaluated that, but overall, it feels a tad luxurious. And it is so nice to have it wake the reader up! Really not fond of the feel of the power button.
tracings is offline   Reply With Quote