View Single Post
Old 12-13-2018, 10:34 PM   #40
the.Mtn.Man
Fanatic
the.Mtn.Man ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.the.Mtn.Man ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.the.Mtn.Man ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.the.Mtn.Man ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.the.Mtn.Man ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.the.Mtn.Man ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.the.Mtn.Man ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.the.Mtn.Man ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.the.Mtn.Man ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.the.Mtn.Man ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.the.Mtn.Man ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura
Seems to be running beautifully on my first gen Aura. It looks like Kobo may have finally (finally!) squashed the two-finger light adjustment wonkiness that has been plaguing the Aura literally for years (every firmware after 3.12.1), but with my minimal testing, it appears to work without problems every time. It's fast, responsive, and doesn't do any weirdness like open the dictionary or turn pages after adjusting the brightness. Lots of other really nice features, too.

I've got it patched and installed and will give it several days of real-world use to be certain, but I'm cautiously optimistic that this one's a keeper.
the.Mtn.Man is offline   Reply With Quote