View Single Post
Old 10-11-2012, 06:04 AM   #33
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs_Often View Post
That would mean that it is better to delete the book and process content first, before adding the book to the device again, right? Well, I learned that the hard way anyway.
Generally yes. But, if you delete using calibre and send a new copy over it works OK.
Quote:

I don't have a Glo either (yet... hmmm), and not on 2.1.4 either (I'm back to 2.0.0 after yesterday! Agh! I miss 2.1.1). Funnily enough, the three books that still had margins on either side of their thumbnail covers fixed themselves at a certain point. I don't know what I changed or what I did, but first and second time I looked at them they were ugly, after that they were perfect... I'll make sure to check what happens and exactly what I do next time I put some books on.
If you detect a pattern tell me and I'll see if I can handle it in the driver.
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote