View Single Post
Old 05-26-2010, 05:18 PM   #9
Shaggy
Wizard
Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iRex iLiad, DR800SG
Quote:
Originally Posted by Haqqax View Post
After using the device for a few days, my biggest disappointments are:
FYI, this may help answer several of your questions:
https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...635#post863635

In short, they are aware of and agree with the "fit-width" and "margin crop" issues, and are working on them.

I also found the discussion on the djvu support. There is a plugin for the current DR1000 firmware. The 3rd party developers who work on it are just waiting for the beta firmware to be released before they create a new version of it to work with 2.0 (and I assume the DR800).

I know I've seen instructions for adding fonts, but haven't found the right thread yet.
Shaggy is offline   Reply With Quote