View Single Post
Old 02-23-2018, 03:11 AM   #3105
knc1
Going Viral
knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: No K1, PW2, KV, KOA
Quote:
Originally Posted by LeoPGiles View Post
I completely understand that, that will remove the jailbreak.

I think I may have just updated after jailbreak (now that I have slept on what I wrote) as somewhere online stated it should survive update when I jailbroke it. Is there anyway to check. I did all this months ago and not sure if reset. Also I know Kual doesn’t work atm is there a file that should work if I did just update and jailbreak survived?

Kind regards Leonard.
1) Try to install something of ours packaged in a update_*.bin format name.
(The test_dummy package attached to the first post of this thread comes to mind.)

2) Scroll down index page about 5 lines:
https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=294765

= = = =

Things are getting worse here, where instead of just having to re-print existing post (somewhat buried)...
I think this is the fourth time today somebody wanted me to press the page-down button for them.
knc1 is offline   Reply With Quote