View Single Post
Old 02-18-2018, 01:18 PM   #3100
knc1
Going Viral
knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: No K1, PW2, KV, KOA
Quote:
Originally Posted by firstname View Post
Is there anywhere we can sign up to be notified if and when the jailbreak will work on the current version of software for the latest PW? I missed this the last time, and emailed many sellers on eBay over a month or so, but was not able to find one with a firmware version <= 5.8.7.
The "current version" is a moving target.
And it often takes longer to find a jail break than the current firmware remains current.

So pick a firmware version number, block updates on your device, and wait for a jail break of the one you have then.

Then you can use the rss feed of this forum + feed rinse + ifttt to get an immediate notification (e-mail or sms) of any post here that includes (your choice of keys) something like firmware version and the word(s) jail break.

I describe that recently here in a post to a different thread.
Search my posts of the past two or three weeks.

PS: We will never have a jail break for a device type of: None
It would help if you updated your information block in your CP.
knc1 is offline   Reply With Quote